Thursday, March 20, 2014

Eight is Great!

Cara had a Great Eighth birthday!  She is such a fun child.  I took advantage of "birthday season" to take the girls out on a few dates.  If you, like me, measure a good time by the quality of the food then the girls and I had a great time!



Cara has been asking very regularly for at least a year if she could get her ears pierced.  I've been putting her off until her birthday.  She must have asked me 100 times if it would hurt.  I tried to discourage her by telling her that it would, but she was undeterred.  She was ready to get her ears pierced.  My little girl is growing up!


She has a fun birthday.  She is so different from Caleb.  I told her she could invite 8 friends.  She chose four, and was perfectly content.  She is happy having a few close friends.


It was great to have a small group!  We took them swimming and enjoyed and easy going and spontaneous evening.  Cara has great friends!



No comments: