Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Andy is FIVE

We celebrated Andy's FIFTH birthday yesterday.  He was "so happy." He invited a bunch of his friends to a LEGO Birthday party.  I went out of my comfort zone and made my own fondant for his Lego Cake.  I'm not an artist and not good at tedious projects, but I thought five year old boys would be okay with me learning on them. 


The boys were so cute about giving him gifts and it was better than Christmas for him.  We had the party while Caleb and Cara were at school so that they wouldn't still the show.  It worked beautifully except that I had to do all of the work. 


We went out to dinner with the family.  He was a happy birthday boy.  He had a hard time catching on to the concept that it was his birthday all day, everywhere he went. 


Isn't this face priceless?  He was a good gift receiver. 


No comments: