Sunday, November 2, 2008

Andy's Blessing

Today Andy was blessed by his dad. It was a wonderful day filled with the spirit, family and food. Thanks to our families for their love and support.



Andy is such a fun happy baby. He is getting very close to smiling. He is not quite getting the curve of his lips, but he opens his mouth and smiles with his eyes. It is becoming easier for me to be a happy mommy too as he has slept seven hours each of the last two nights. He will be six weeks on Tuesday yet it feels like he has been a part of our family forever.



This is what happens when two year olds are left unattended. It was "the other event" of the day. Cara and her friend Dawson decided to clean out Caleb's closet. I didn't think it was a very full closet until I saw the entire contents laying on the floor. Cara even crawled across the very top shelf and pushed every last thing off. They were so thorough with the room that they even took off the mobil from Andy's crib. They left no item unturned.

7 comments:

Diane said...

Wow! What a talented 2 year old. =) Blessings are so special. I love the super sweet picture of your three kids.

I love the costumes too.

Kar said...

Ah, two-year-olds. My nephew, who is two, literally destroys my sister's house every day. Today, it was cutting up her curtains! Yesterday, he broke their toothbrush holder. It goes on and on...

misty said...

Carrie, What a bunch of gorgeous kids! Aren't you glad they're so cute so you don't get so mad?

Cathie said...

It must be an Owen thing because our kids are always playing like that.
Keith

Cathie said...

Holy Cow! Cara looks like a little victim walking through the wreckage! You probably liked the opportunity to go through things and throw away!
What a great family picture! Esspecially cute of the three kids.

Unstoppable Lindsey said...

YEAH Andy!! Way to be blessed. Um, honestly...two year olds! I was babysitting and had to keep taps on...cause you never knew what she was up to. Way to go cleaning out the entire closet, huh. I am sure you are ready for spring cleaning now...having seen all this stuff. Maybe Cara's onto something. Tell her she can come and clean out my closets any day! That is what I need...for sure!

Anything But Housework said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe you have three children. So cute! Wish you all the best, they grow up so fast. Take it from a mommy who has a 26 year old. Lindsey's mommy