Sunday, October 4, 2015

I sure love this boy . . .

Andy is so easy to like!  He quickly does his homework. He practices the piano. He gets all of his jobs done.  His siblings all get along with him.  I can't believe he is SEVEN!


The big thing at school these days is kadoma's. They are these little wooden toys.  Andy got three for his birthday.  He was a VERY happy boy.  We went to a friends ice cream party at the park where they had a fun bounce house.  Andy just played with his kadoma the whole time. 


There was no school the Friday following Andy's birthday so allowed him to invite five friends to his birthday party.  He has more friends than any first grader I know.  He simply chose the friends to invite by proximity.  These five boys all live super close to us.  I had planned to take them to the funnest place in town, the Jump Zone, but it was closed so we went to the fun park.

Beck, G, Kean, Andy, Keton, Hayden


Rather than buying the boys the boys favors in advance I took them to the dollar store and let them pick out their own.  It was so fun to see their choices.  Three of the boys got toys and three got treats. I heard one of the boys say "best day ever" when we left the store.  I love that the dollar store is such a great place for kids.


We wrapped the party up with pizza and soda on the deck.  It was one of the easiest birthday parties I've ever thrown, but a great success! 



No comments: