Sunday, January 11, 2015

Wrapping up the year



Ali – Age 4
My favorite things to do . . . play with friends.
When I grow up I want to . . . be a butterfly.
The best age is . . . four.
I am thankful for . . . Jesus, that’s easy.
In 2015 I will . . . go to church.


Johnny – Age 2 (answered by Carrie)
My favorite thing to do is . . . eat Greek yogurt.


Caleb – Age 10
My favorite things to do . . . play football with friends.
When I grow up I want to . . . be a football player.
The best age is . . . ten because I’m ten.
I am thankful for . . . my family.
In 2015 I will . . . play tackle football for my second time. 


Caroline – Age 8
My favorite things to do . . . play four-square at recess.
When I grow up I want to . . . be a chief.
The best age is . . . 11 because it is my favorite number.  It has been my number assignment at school for two years.
I am thankful for . . . cloths, family, food, games, Christmas and Easter.
In 2015 I will . . . play four-square.



Andy – Age 6
My favorite things to do . . . play soccer with my friends.
When I grow up I want to . . . be a cop.
The best age is . . . six.
I am thankful for . . . my family. 
In 2015 I will . . . have a sleep over with Ethen. (His cousin.)


2014 you were good to us!  Bring on 2015!!






No comments: