Thursday, January 2, 2014

Wrapping up 2013

Ali age 3.5
Favorite things to . . .
Do: Play Bolly Ball, Clean up the house, Get dressed, Paint Finger Nails, Play Hide-n-go-seek
Eat: Macaroni and Cheese, oh, I love salad
Wear: Princess Jammies
Read: Christmas
Watch: I don’t have a watch
Listen to: Violin (Cara started helping here)

Things I loved about this year: Played my puter (computer)
Things I am thankful for: Playing with Katie
Things I want to do next year: Go wimming (swimming)

Andy age 5
Favorite things to . . .
Do: Race those things that go fast, play on the computer
Eat: Macaroni and Cheese
Wear: My spider man shirt
Read: a Football book
Watch: Spider Man and Power Rangers and Star Wars
Listen to: I don’t know

Things I loved about this year: I don’t know
Things I am thankful for: Jesus
Things I want to do next year: Play Football

Cara age 7.5
Favorite things to . . .
Do: Go to school, swim with friends, play with friends
Eat: Roman Noodle Soup, Brownies, Popsicles, Spaghetti and Meat Balls
Wear: Boots and Short Sleeve Shirts and Shorts and Skirts
Read: Can we skip this one?
Watch: Monster High
Listen to: Violin music and Piano and Recorder

Things I loved about this year: We went to California two times
Things I am thankful for: The whole wide world
Things I want to do next year: Go Swimming a lot and go to HAWAII and go where our cousins are.

Caleb age 9 almost 10
Favorite things to . . .
Do: Play Football, Play with Friends, Go to Football Games
Eat: Pizza, Ice Cream, Zeppies, Roman Noodle Soup, Macaroni and Cheese, Waffles, Pancakes
Wear: Under Armor Cloths, Glasses, and Band-a-loop bracelets
Read: Michael Vey by Richard Paul Evens
Watch: Any movie if it isn’t bad
Listen to: Music and my Piano

Things I loved about this year: Colter Came and we went to California Twice and we went to Disney Land, Knotts Berry Farm and Six Flags
Things I am thankful for: Almost everything
Things I want to do next year: Play Tackle Football

2 comments:

Cathie said...

I love that I can hear there voices and even the giggles after some comments in my head! :) What sweet kids. I need to take time to do this. Cara's "Can we skip this one?" for reading made me chuckle. You have sweet babies Carrie.

The Ravsten's said...

Awesome! Love you guys.