Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Just in case you were wondering . . .

We did celebrate Thanksgiving, even though I have been in bed for about a month.  The kids all have awesome teachers and did some great Thanksgiving projects at school.  I am so grateful for their amazing teachers!
 

The week before Thanksgiving I was especially sick, but I pulled myself together to leave the house and go to my parents to celebrate the holiday. Of course it was a really fun day.  Cara spent her day with my cousin Emily's daughter, Kedzie.


Yes, my parents had chicks in their bedroom.  Connie rescued them and promptly gave them to my parents to deal with.  The kids loved it!


The horse riding is always a hit, even in the cold.  My poor dad walks miles and miles in front of the horses so that the kids can have a good ride.


Connie followed Kate and Ali around and took nearly 50 pictures just trying to get a good shot of them in their matching Christmas dresses.  This was as good as it got.


We all love Grandma Iva's cookies and her wonderful Thanksgiving meals!


Someone must of had mercy on Ali and gave her one or two or five.  Life is good!


2 comments:

The Ravsten's said...

Other than you being sick and my mom in the hospital, it was the most perfect Thanksgiving ever! At least this year anyway! Hope you are starting to feel a little better. I'm coming to Utah Friday night to Sunday to see my mom. Love you tons and tons. Love, EM

Kar said...

Kay, why have you been sick?? Are you okay??