Monday, April 7, 2014

Cara's Big Day!

It has been wonderful to see the change in Cara from her baptism.  She is making a consorted effort to be good.  I love her and it was so wonderful to participate in her baptism with her. 


She happily chose to wear a jumper.  Connie did her hair in an amazing crown braid.  It was beautiful.  Josh baptized and confirmed her and I had the pleasure of giving the baptism talk. 


It is wonderful to have family support.  My mom, Merle, Cody and Steph, Connie and Colby, and Christie and Kate all came.  Josh's parents came as well as Gabe and Lexa and April and Ethen.  It was sad for me to not have my dad there to be a whiteness.  Cara chose to have Cody and Grandpa Lonn serve as the witnesses and all of the men who came were able to participate in her blessing.  Isn't it wonderful to have such loving support.


 She was really excited about getting her own special scriptures and scripture bag.


When we took family pictures a few weeks ago I had them take a few shots of her.  Doesn't she look like an angel?







No comments: