Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Take a look - Help me with my book.

Many of you know that I have had the intention of writing a book on transitioning into motherhood for a few years. The transition was rocky for me, and I still feel like I am figuring things out. I work on the book in phases and have found much joy in compiling information, mostly from questionnaires you have filled out for me. I have it compiled to a point that I am now requesting help. If you can ever spare a few moments to spend some time on my wiki found at http://mommyworld.pbwiki.com/FrontPage I would appreciate it. I would like to allow you to edit and add, but I have to send you access so if you are interested in helping please email me or reply to this blog entry. One word of warning, don't go to the wiki looking for a finished product. It is NOT EVEN CLOSE. I would like to spend another year editing and writing, but I just can't seem to make the time. The other day I was writing an email to my friend who recently had her first baby and I decided that there is no reason for me to keep the information I have pulled together to myself. What I have compiled is a reference guide, not a story, so click around and see if there is something that might help you on the crazy journey we call parenting.

No comments: