Friday, August 31, 2007

Carrie Is 30!

I am happy to announce that I am now 30! I had a wonderful birthday on the 28th. Josh took part of the day off work, which made me very happy, and he and my friends threw a neighborhood/family birthday party for me. You all know that I love to be with people so having a party was a perfect gift. I had a wonderful day. Josh brought me breakfast in bed. (It was my favorite - McDonalds.) We went out to lunch at Hameltons while my sister Connie watched the kids and made cookies for the party. Then Erica and I went to the beauty college and had facials for just $5. (I loved the facial, but I also love a bargain.) Then we spent the evening partying. Thank you to my family and friends for all of your love and support. I am who I am because of you. I love you!

Carrie's 30

No comments: